Clarification on use of various CategoriesEdit
Some of the categories we are using bear explanation:
- '+' Categories
- These are used to help keep track of which evolution materials are needed by which monsters.
- Make sure, if you are categorizing using these, that you add the categories of the materials that you need to make THAT monster. For example: Magnaw just has a Fire Snail, not a Fire Starfish, Fire H. Bird, and a Prism Snail (those categories apply to Magclaw , the next evolution)
- You could click on the category to see a list of all the monsters that use a specific evolution material.
- You could also pull up a specific monster and, by looking at their categories, tell which evolution materials you should be hunting for.
- Finally, you can, if you like, type phrases like this: Lilacrobat = Plumbler + Shadows Snail + Shadow H. Bird + Prism H. Bird
- Skill categories
- These include skills like Break, Pause, Poison, Heal, Single Target Attack, Group Attack
- Many of these categories have modifiers
- Single-Target Attack has a word modifier to differentiate between the various skill levels.
- Pause and Guard have a number after them to show how many turns they last for.
- Spark has a number showing how many spark gems are placed on the board when used.
- If you don't know yet the duration/extent of effect of the skill you can categorize using a '?'
- Pause x?
- Once we figure out how many turns that Pause implements for we can go back and edit the category, changing the '?' to a number.